Full-time graduate position ready for immediate start.
- Can you make numbers tell stories?
- Rapid career advancement opportunities
- Fast-paced and client-centric environment
THINK Global Research is a leading Melbourne-based market research agency who work with top-tier clients across a range of industries bringing a creative edge to research delivery.
We are looking for an energetic person with a passion for numbers to join our high-performing team on a 6-month contract with option to join the team full time on successful completion!
What is the role?
Working within a fast-paced environment you will take on an analyst role involving the following key responsibilities:
- Supporting senior staff with developing research reports, making numbers tell stories
- Preparing reports (including graphs, charts and verbal interpretations)
- Using statistical analysis software packages (in particular SPSS, Q)
- Analysing excel data files/databases to graph and chart data interpreting key trends
- Support senior staff with the development of metrics such as questionnaires
- Contributing positively to the office environment and work flow
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about data, presenting insights and who is ready to launch their career. This role is for someone who sees research as a creative process, and can spot interesting trends that may make a big impact for our clients’ objectives.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field (e.g. Statistics, commerce, economics, marketing, psychology, advertising)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite (Advanced MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Understanding of SPSS and Q
- Basic understanding of the end-to-end research process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised
- Not afraid of a challenge
- ABOVE ALL: Positive attitude, eager to learn, hard-working and detail oriented with strong initiative
- ** For this role you must be a permanent Australian resident living in Melbourne and be able to work full time
- 6-month paid contract starting immediately
- Work in our South Melbourne office (complete with fancy Breville espresso machine!)
- 9am – 6pm Monday through Friday
- *Salary to be discussed at final interview
We value all of our new hires and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a rich learning experience that fits your career goals. You will receive formal training but mostly learning on the job (we believe in real-world experience!).
Note: Some of our previous consultants have even gone on to work for some of our blue chip clients & some of the most successful large corporations in the country e.g. Coles, NAB, Kraft Heinz and Google. Others have grown within the business as Senior Project Managers and are now client-facing as they continue to gain seniority and responsibility at THINK.
We will be contacting candidates for interviews over the next 10 days. If you are contacted, you will be asked to prepare a small research presentation and if successful, will be invited to come into our South-Melbourne office for a 1-hour interview with our Manager Director.
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org please use “Market Research Consultant 2018” and your first name in the subject line.
NO LinkedIn applications will be considered.