About us and the program:
TH?NK Global Research is a Melbourne-based market research agency and one of the premier agencies sought after by both domestic and international clients including L’Oreal, Swisse, Schweppes, Turner Media, and Melbourne Airport. We are revolutionising the role of research in business and marketing strategies.
At TH?NK we are all about personality and the right attitude – so our ideal candidate is someone who is positive, professional, driven, open-minded and super eager to learn. To give you an idea of our corporate culture – our office is filled with type of people who walk into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends.
Some things you will learn:
- How to operate in an agency work environment
- How to work within a team of vibrant researchers and marketers
- How global research projects are carried out from start to finish
- How to plan, organize and execute in-house sensory testing sessions & focus groups
- How to communicate with potential research respondents to uncover key facts & insights
TH?NK has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren’t afraid to sink their teeth in and tackle big projects. As an intern you have autonomy in your tasks while being supported by our tight-knit team. You will get to work alongside our powerhouse team of TH?NKers, while getting real-life experience with industry-leading clients, while working on big projects that will help us grow.
So we want to know….
Can you make numbers tell stories? Do you have a passion for analytics? Are you interested in rapid career advancement opportunities?
If so, we want to hear from you! We are currently accepting applications for our 2017/2018 internship program.
- Preparing reports (including graphs, charts and verbal interpretations)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite (Advanced MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Experience with data processing and databases
- Experience/Exposure with statistical analysis software packages (in particular SPSS, Q)
- Ability to interpret key data trend
- Present insights and see research as a creative process
- Identify interesting trends that may make a big impact for our clients’ objectives
- Brainstorm ideas and deliver reports that make impact with a point of difference
What we require:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field (e.g. Statistics, commerce, economics, marketing, psychology, advertising)
- Post-secondary studies in Psychology
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client facing skills and the ability to manage multiple projects, competing priorities and stakeholder engagement
- Experience in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Hard-working and detail oriented with strong initiative
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. By the end of your internship you will have the right skills to lead and execute a research project, manage project timelines and deliverables, present findings to clients, even run in-house focus groups and one-to-one interviews.
- 6 month paid internship starting in mid July 2017
- Work in our South Melbourne office (complete with fancy Breville espresso machine)
- 9am – 6pm Monday through Friday
Note: Some of our interns have even gone on to work for some of the most successful large corporations in the country. Others have grown within the business and are now client-facing as they continue to gain seniority and responsibility at TH?NK.
We will be contacting candidates for interviews in the next 2 weeks. The interview will last 1 hour at our office and include a brief job-related task as well.
To apply please submit your resume to Stephanie@thinkglobalresearch.com please use “Internship Program 2017/2018: Research Lead” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The team at TH?NK