Whether it be specific to your customers or an overview of the whole market. Our expertise range from small ad hoc projects to longitudinal tracking studies, across a myriad of industries – from Medical to Retail and Aviation.
THINK has capabilities in all types of quantitative and qualitative research. We do not believe in a ‘one size fits all’ approach. Customisation and creativity are key to the solutions we offer our clients.
As we do not believe in a ‘one size fits all’ approach – customisation, creativity and business application are key to the solutions THINK offers. You are unique, your problem will be unique and the methods we use to solve your needs will be unique.
THINK offer a bridging team of consultants who have both a quantitative and qualitative background, providing the seamless integration of the two techniques in design and reporting. THINK’s background in both techniques provide powerful market insight along with live customer interaction and case studies.
Quantitative Research Types
- Online Customer Community
- General Population
- Mobile Surveys
- THINK Mobile Technology
- Customer Satisfaction
- Brand Health Measurement Awareness
- Product Testing
- Predictive Modelling
- Consumer Behaviour Modelling
- ROI Optimisation Modelling
- Price Elasticity and Demand Modelling
- Migration Simulation Modelling
- Digital Testing
- Website Usability and Functionality
- Measuring the Online User Experience
- Perception, Experience, Vision Measurement
- Industry Benchmarking
- Organisational Testing
- Work-Ability, Health and Wellbeing
- Industry and Workplace Productivity
- Health and Financial Wellbeing
- Economic Impact
- Market Viability and Assessment
Qualitative Research Types
- Focus Groups
- Ideation Focus Groups
- Online Focus Groups
- Online Forums
- Campaign Testing
- Creative Concept Testing
- Adverting Testing
- Television Program Pilot Testing
- THINK Rate
- The Science of Engagement
- In-Depth Interviews
- Social Media Measurement
- Mystery Shopping and Event Research
POST-RESEARCH, OUR CLIENTS WALK AWAY KNOWING WHAT TO DO
What do the uncovered consumer attitudes and behaviour mean for businesses? What are the points to consider in the context of the industry? We provide strategic action plans, focusing on immediate applications as well as long term milestones.
THINK collaborates with end clients and their stakeholders (including advertising, design and digital communications), to deliver outcomes that are tailored to each area of the business but provide synergies with the overall brand.
LINKING RESEARCH RESULTS TO STRATEGY
THINK ensures that the delivered research results are always linked to strategic application to further drive the business. Why was the research conducted? What business problems are we trying to solve? How will the findings be applied to the business? These are all the questions that we answer in our strategy sessions, to ensure that all key stakeholders understand how the research findings need to be applied to drive the business forward.
THINK STRATEGY WORKSHOPS
THINK’s strategy sessions are ongoing collaborative workshops, designed to brainstorm ideas with all key stakeholders, regarding the implications of the research findings. THINK’s Strategy and Insights managers keep an open dialogue with clients post-research implementation, to track and monitor the progress and pinpoint further opportunities to refine the approach. This approach ensures that our clients get real value out of research, as we take them throughout the end to end process – from research to execution.
THINK puts the consumers at heart of product design and innovation. We apply design thinking to product and service creation, to create solutions around people’s real needs.
Creating intuitive products – think’s design thinking/User experience approach
Creating intuitive products – THINK’s Design Thinking / User Experience Approach:
- Is designed around people’s needs and requirements
- Identifies gaps between current design and consumers needs
- Focuses on user experience, not the product itself
- Creates products that connect with users, rather than just addressing basic needs
- How do people use the product? In what context?
- Utilises usability measurements: based on intuitiveness, ease, comprehension, engagement and enjoyment of experience
- Measures the natural fit with people’s current mode of operations – user experience to be “in-line” with current experiences (aiming to eliminate the need for a user manual)
- Simplifies the complexity: separating essential and value-adding elements from unnecessary noise
- Creates a momentum from the “inside-out” – what is the core motivation that will drive the experience?
Each of our projects starts with a thorough understanding of consumers’ core motivations – through ethnographic insights and psychographic / behavioural data analysis.
We learn about consumers through…
- Ethnographic research – real life observation
- Co-creation – empowering consumers to shape the solution
- Iterative “design thinking” workshops
- Behavioural and psychographic data – analysing the decisions people make that shape their behaviour
- Online persona identification (demographic, psychographic and behavioural segmentation)
Our desired outcome is…
Creating products and services that will get used – eliminating cases of low product uptake due to complexity, lack of engagement, lack of relevance, lack of need ad lack of time.