- Job sharing role opportunity with flexibility of 3-4 days a week
- Love managing projects and client delivery
- Can you make numbers tell stories?
- Blue chip client base
Don’t miss the opportunity to become the account lead of an established boutique customised market research agency. Strategically aligned to a blue-chip client base, this progressive organisation is focused on bringing a creative edge to research delivery.
We are looking for someone to lead accounts by taking briefs and wowing the team and the clients with your flair and edge, by pushing the boundaries in a generally conservative industry. You will be responsible for overseeing the end – to end project function of our organisation, as well as the company presence in industry
This role is designed to lead the account delivery function within the business to bring the reports and presentations to life. You will need to be self-motivated and use your creative flair, in order to deliver the best creative approaches for displaying/delivery our work. Working within a fast-paced and client centric environment, you will take on a specialist role involving the following key attributes and responsibilities:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field (e.g .Psychology, business, economics, adverting etc.)
- Overseeing delivering reports (including layout design, branding, checking outcomes against brief, reviewing graphs/charts)
- Skills in Microsoft including PowerPoint
- Experience with working with clients in a commercial setting (pitching, presenting, delivering)
- Ability to self-manage and come up with creative and innovative solutions
Ideally, you have worked in a fast-paced commercial environment, and have a thorough understanding of project set up and delivery using strong communication skills. This is a dynamic, collaborative and delivery focused environment, so you will need strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects, competing priorities and stakeholder engagement.
If successful, you will join a high performing organisation to make a mark on making this business the creative leader in the industry.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please use “Account Manager Position” and your first name in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The team at THINK