Full-time intern position ready for immediate start
- Can you make numbers tell stories? Do you love bringing data to life?
- Rapid career advancement opportunities
- Fast-paced and client-centric environment
THINK Global Research is a leading Melbourne-based market research agency that work with top-tier clients across a range of industries bringing a creative edge to research delivery.
Previous THINKers have gone on to work for some of the most successful large corporations in the country including Coles, NAB, Kraft Heinz, and Google. Others have grown within the business as Senior Project Managers and are now client-facing as they continue to gain seniority and responsibility at THINK.
We are looking for an energetic person with a passion for numbers to join our high-performing team on a 6-month contract with the option to join the team full time on successful completion! We have a biannual intake and are always looking for fresh talent to join our team of go-getters.
A little about the role:
- Supporting senior staff with developing research reports
- Moderating focus groups
- Conducting interviews
- Conducting secondary research
- Recruiting participants to take part in qualitative research
- Using excel to chart and graph data
- Analysing excel data files to find key customer insights
- Support senior staff with the development of metrics such as questionnaires
- Contributing positively to the office environment and workflow
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working person with excellent interpersonal skills. The following skills are desirable, but not mandatory as training will be provided – it’s more about the right attitude!
- Degree qualified (Psychology, mathematics, marketing, business, sciences, accounting)
- Data analysis skills and using numbers to tell a story
- Aptitude to work in Excel and PowerPoint
To be eligible, you will be a permanent Australian resident living in Melbourne and be able to work full time.
- 6-month paid internship starting immediately
- Work in our South Melbourne office (complete with fancy Breville espresso machine)
- 9am – 6pm Monday through Friday
- *Salary to be discussed at final interview
Some things you will learn:
- How to operate in an agency work environment
- How to work within a team of vibrant researchers and marketers
- How global research projects are carried out from start to finish
- How to derive compelling insights from the data
We value all our new hires and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a rich learning experience that fits your career goals. You will receive formal training but mostly learning on the job (we believe in real-world experience!).
We will be contacting candidates for interviews over the next 10 days. If you are contacted, you will be asked to prepare a small research presentation and will be required to come into our South-Melbourne office for a 1-hour interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please use “Market Research Internship 2020/ 2021” and your first name in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The team at THINK