About us and the program:
TH?NK Global Research is a Melbourne-based market research agency and one of the premier agencies sought after by both domestic and international clients including L’Oréal, Swisse, Schweppes, Turner Media, and Melbourne Airport. We are revolutionising the role of research in business and marketing strategies.
At TH?NK, we are all about personality and the right attitude – so our ideal candidate is someone who is positive, professional, driven, open-minded and super eager to learn. To give you an idea of our corporate culture – our office is filled with type of people who walk into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends.
Some things you will learn:
- How to operate in an agency work environment
- How to work within a team of vibrant researchers and marketers
- How global research projects are carried out from start to finish
- How to recruit respondents for quantitative & qualitative research pieces the TH?NK wayHow to communicate with potential research respondents to uncover key facts & insights
- How to communicate with potential research respondents to uncover key facts & insights
- You will receive formal training but mostly learning on the job (we believe in real-world experience!)
- Plus plenty of additional learning opportunities in related projects
TH?NK has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren’t afraid to sink their teeth in and tackle big projects. As an intern you have autonomy in your tasks while being supported by our tight-knit team. You will get to work alongside our powerhouse team of TH?NKers, while getting real-life experience with industry-leading clients, while working on big projects that will help us grow.
So we want to know….
Are you a people-person with excellent communication skills and a knack for planning and organisation? Does market research fascinate you? Do you have a passion for marketing and creative writing? If so, we want to hear from you! We are currently accepting applications for our 2017/2018 internship program.
- Execute campaigns to recruit research respondents for focus groups, interviews, mystery shops and sensory taste-tasting studies based on particular research specifications (phone call, e-mail and social media)
- Manage all communication with potential candidates and research respondents
- Set up focus group
- Assist team with various research tasks
- Execute “client-care” tasks
- Various administrative duties
What We Require:
- Background in Communication, Research, Marketing or HR
- Exceptional people skills and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Extremely confident when speaking over the phone and communicating via e-mail
- Experience with Excel and with utilizing Facebook for business (not necessary, but ideal)
- Very detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Self-starter with excellent initiative in finding solutions (we call this creative problem solving)
- Not afraid of a challenge and taking ownership
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals
- 6 month paid internship starting in mid July 2017
- Work in our South Melbourne office (complete with fancy Breville espresso machine)
- 9am – 6pm Monday through Friday
Note: Some of our interns have even gone on to work for some of the most successful large corporations in the country. Others have grown within the business and are now client-facing as they continue to gain seniority and responsibility at TH?NK.
We will be contacting candidates for interviews in the next 2 weeks. The interview will last 1 hour at our office and include a brief job-related task as well.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org please use “Internship Program 2017/2018: Recruitment and Research Intern” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The team at TH?NK